The classical chipping technique is classified by the mechanical process of material separation. During the processing procedure, so called splinters are being cut off by the cutting or chipping of material layers. Like that, raw material can be formed appropriately.
Profit from our great professional competence in the field of material processing. On the basis of decades of experience we work with practically all materials which are machinable.
Specifically in the field of material which is difficult to machine, like heat resistant alloys, nickle alloys and other special materials like:
- Inconel 625, 713, 718, C-276
- Nimonic 75, 80A, 90, 105, 115,
- C1023 und C263
- Titan Grade 1 – 9, 11, 19, 21, 23
- Titanaluminium (TiAl)
- Allvac 718+
- Gehärtete Stähle bis HRC 65
- Grauguss bis GG40
- Standard- and high-performance plastics (e.g. POM, PA, PE, PVC, PEEK)
- Brass and bronze alloy
- Various aluminum alloys inclusive of alloys according to aerospace standard
- Standard, heat-treatable and tool steel
- High-grade steel of all kinds
For the high quality requirements of our customers, we only use the most effective process engineering of chipping – like that, each component is produced according to its specific requirements.